RSS
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Anugerah DIA

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

It's a talk with HIM

Alhamdulillah....

After a month of struggling and tension,finally the written exam reached its end today.Though every paper got their own venom capable of killing me,but surely i am happy  to get through all of them.Just wait for the "result" and right now,i just give my fully  tawakkal and believe in HIM and let  ALLAH decide what to give and what's the best for me.

Usually each time walking back home after finishing those 3 or 2 hours of brain-squeezing moment- i always complained to myself why i answered that wrongly,done this silly mistake,slipped out the important point n etc,surely it really succeed in making me stress out and crying.......but,i forget that all those acts,those writing,those answers,those idea,those blank mind were from Allah.HE give me all of them.

Yey,maybe the end result won't be as i expected but at least,i should teach myself that all i get are from ALLAH.Surely i'll say hey,that is not what it should be!But i hardly  realize that ALLAH had a better plan for me. Maybe with those level of result will make me more humble and most importantly knock  this head to tell me that i barely able to do anything,any single thing without HIM! All things even to move this finger,still i need HIM.Still remember the day when i cut my own skin,the skin in between the finger when you stretch all those 5 fingers apart.Though the cut couldn't be seen well but the pain is enough in making me unable to hold still the pen! Ahh..silly of me if i think i am the best at everything without knowing ALLAH is looking at every moves i make!

Each time Allah give a pain  and hard time to each one of us,did we realize, just after that, magically, HE showers us with other happiness.Who's know right? In the grief of one thing,you'll get the other miracle! Really,ALLAH is the BEST in everything.The most perfect!

The exam thought us the most important thing in life.Tawakkal a'lallah! It's a talk between us and HIM.To recall all the memorized facts,to rip away the nervousness,to choose the right facts,to make the time enough,to give the best paper-checking lecturer.....all of that were out of our control.It's HIM,yes only HIM!

So just relax now,give all the believe to HIM but never to stop asking from HIM ...and also accept what the best HE'll give later on.Only after that you'll be happy.

Tawakkal isn't as easy as we say!It needs a very strong heart and the most solid believe in HIM.No matter what is the result,at least at the end we can say : Alhamdulillah ALLAH for what you give me and still choosing me among billions to be your servant and keep loving me !....

2 comments:

Eng Einy said...

thank you. i'll hold ur words .

InoueRozik said...

kak yarn..ini semua utk kita! rammu...iA ALLAH ada bersama awk dan semua..ALLAH tgh perhatikan awk tu..hah apa lagi...minta minta minta dan minta..ALLAH bagi yg terbek je utk awk tau...IA rem...kuasa ALLAH lebih dari segala2....pssst..rem,sy syg awk!

Post a Comment