RSS
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Anugerah DIA

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

all done

Alhamdulillah...

Everything went well though there was little pain!
Thanks to Baizura (again),Mufid and my dearest for being there with me!

Well,as i told before,the earlier treatment didn't go well with me.The vesicle that should be formed,showed no sign.No other way,the doctor had to cut off the skin of mine,which wasn't the procedure he plan to!Cutting of the skin wasn't a nice experience to gain to... Very painful indeed but i did well.Just little shout and scream but i turned out to be the calmest person ever!Erm... actually,i started the procedure by kicking out the legs towards the doctor and didn't lie still.I moved nervously and told the doctor to keep the surgical knife away!Then with a serious face he told me "stop moving or else you may injure me and yourself".

The doctor advice me not to go to class again tomorrow.So i'll have a complete 5 days of holiday!I started missing to make usual noise in class! Hik3....everyone is waiting for my come back eh??

This area should not touch any drop of  water for 4 days and i need to take antibiotic and some cream to rub on it!Cover it with sterilize gauze and have enough rest.

Alhamdulillah again and i hope this pain won't recur. Enough with one great experience! Go syida go..Be strong.This will be our memory of friendship.10 years to come,we'll laugh at this together!




thanks to ramisah aini for the cute white rose.i Love it very much!

Thanks to Mufidah for the choc and your concern and your time!

Zety,thanks to you tooo for the big choc!

0 comments:

Post a Comment