RSS
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Anugerah DIA

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

My Love!

16 years ago

Walking back from kindergarten,under red umbrella,happily together with the little sis and cousin of mine.3 little girls walked back home alone after finishing the laugh and fun at the class.Thinking back of this memory,reminded me on how safe the world was,where little girls can walk freely with no worry of stalker,kidnapper,and etc.

That day was thursday,when ayah whose only home once in 2 weeks was back from the rural area he worked at!Everything seems fine up till the evening when i started vomiting non stop together with my cousin.We had the same vomiting and diarhea symptom that didn't show any sign of stopping.Worry of these 2 little girls went paler and weaker,ayah took us to the emergency room and there,the doctor said 2 of us were having food poisoning.But why?.my little sis escaped  while us having this food poisoning?

"Cikgu ...nak tambah!"

Huhu..that was the reason why the 2 of us got sick!3 days in hospital with IV fluid for the  dehydration.

I had my greatest ayah there with me.Each single hour i had to go to the  toilet(the diarhea didn't stop yet).Together with the IV fluid stuck underneath my skin,ayah had no other choice except entered the toilet with me to hold the IV packet!

"Eiiii..busuk la inoue ni"

Me: hik3...sabar ye yah!

There it went for the next 3 days.What a great ayah you are.

But now, i am a big girl that no longer having chances to be with you all the time.Seeing you is impossible.Only hearing the ageing voice through the phone!

Am i ready to be apart from you ayh? Means,really,really not together,not like now?? When i am no longer be yours? Am i ready to be far from you?

Ayah..thanks for raising me up to what i am now!Without you,i am no one!

Selamat hari lahir ayah!
Moga ALLAH merahmati dan menyanyangi ayah.
Terus memberi kesihatan dan kekuatan pada ayah.
Ayah...moga ayah bahagia selalu!

I hope i'll get the love from him just like the love ayh showered me up throughout my life!
And i hope,he'll be the one ayh can count on! InsyaALLAH.

0 comments:

Post a Comment